Current distribution and potential extent of the most invasive alien plant species on La Réunion (Indian Ocean, Mascarene islands)
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 747–758, September 2006
How to Cite
BARET, S., ROUGET, M., RICHARDSON, D. M., LAVERGNE, C., EGOH, B., DUPONT, J. and STRASBERG, D. (2006), Current distribution and potential extent of the most invasive alien plant species on La Réunion (Indian Ocean, Mascarene islands). Austral Ecology, 31: 747–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2006.01636.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Accepted for publication February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!