Fire induced stem death in an African acacia is not caused by canopy scorching
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 892–896, November 2006
How to Cite
BALFOUR, D. A. and MIDGLEY, J. J. (2006), Fire induced stem death in an African acacia is not caused by canopy scorching. Austral Ecology, 31: 892–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2006.01656.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!