Long-distance dispersal and local retention of larvae as mechanisms of recruitment in an island population of a coral reef fish
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 122–130, April 2007
How to Cite
PATTERSON, H. M. and SWEARER, S. E. (2007), Long-distance dispersal and local retention of larvae as mechanisms of recruitment in an island population of a coral reef fish. Austral Ecology, 32: 122–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2006.01669.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!