Differentiation between native and exotic plant species in a dry grassland: realized responses to perturbation, and comparison with fundamental responses
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 984–995, December 2006
How to Cite
KING, W. M. and WILSON, J. B. (2006), Differentiation between native and exotic plant species in a dry grassland: realized responses to perturbation, and comparison with fundamental responses. Austral Ecology, 31: 984–995. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2006.01692.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!