Present address: L. A. Hinds, CSIRO Entomology, Black Mountain Laboratories, Clunies Ross Street, Black Mountain, ACT 2601, Australia; G. R. Singleton, International Rice Research Institute, DAPO Box 7777, Metro Manila, Philippines; D. R. Sutherland, Department of Environment and Conservation, Dwellingup Research Centre, Banksiadale Road, Dwellingup, Western Australia 6213, Australia.
Is the reproductive potential of wild house mice regulated by extrinsic or intrinsic factors?
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 202–209, April 2007
How to Cite
JACOB, J., HINDS, L. A., SINGLETON, G. R., SUTHERLAND, D. R. and YLÖNEN, H. (2007), Is the reproductive potential of wild house mice regulated by extrinsic or intrinsic factors?. Austral Ecology, 32: 202–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2007.01680.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!