Present address: Research Institute for Climate Change and Sustainability, School of Earth & Environmental Sciences, The University of Adelaide, SA, Australia.
Land management affects grass biomass in the Eucalyptus tetrodonta savannas of monsoonal Australia
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 446–452, June 2007
How to Cite
BOWMAN, D. M. J. S., FRANKLIN, D. C., PRICE, O. F. and BROOK, B. W. (2007), Land management affects grass biomass in the Eucalyptus tetrodonta savannas of monsoonal Australia. Austral Ecology, 32: 446–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2007.01713.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!