Evaluating the role of the dingo as a trophic regulator in Australian ecosystems
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 492–501, August 2007
How to Cite
GLEN, A. S., DICKMAN, C. R., SOULÉ, M. E. and MACKEY, B. G. (2007), Evaluating the role of the dingo as a trophic regulator in Australian ecosystems. Austral Ecology, 32: 492–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2007.01721.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!