Sex-based hatching asynchrony in an oviparous lizard (Bassiana duperreyi, Scincidae)
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 502–508, August 2007
How to Cite
RADDER, R. S. and SHINE, R. (2007), Sex-based hatching asynchrony in an oviparous lizard (Bassiana duperreyi, Scincidae). Austral Ecology, 32: 502–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2007.01722.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!