Photosynthesis and water-use efficiency: A comparison between invasive (exotic) and non-invasive (native) species
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2008
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 10–19, February 2008
How to Cite
MCALPINE, K. G., JESSON, L. K. and KUBIEN, D. S. (2008), Photosynthesis and water-use efficiency: A comparison between invasive (exotic) and non-invasive (native) species. Austral Ecology, 33: 10–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2007.01784.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!