Present Address: Department of Zoology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Chemical mediation of reciprocal mother–offspring recognition in the Southern Water Skink (Eulamprus heatwolei)
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2008
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 20–28, February 2008
How to Cite
HEAD, M. L., DOUGHTY, P., BLOMBERG, S. P. and KEOGH, J. S. (2008), Chemical mediation of reciprocal mother–offspring recognition in the Southern Water Skink (Eulamprus heatwolei). Austral Ecology, 33: 20–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2007.01785.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!