The invasive grass, Melinis minutiflora, inhibits tree regeneration in a Neotropical savanna
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2008
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 29–36, February 2008
How to Cite
HOFFMANN, W. A. and HARIDASAN, M. (2008), The invasive grass, Melinis minutiflora, inhibits tree regeneration in a Neotropical savanna. Austral Ecology, 33: 29–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2007.01787.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!