Seasonal, demographic and density-related patterns of contact between Tasmanian devils (Sarcophilus harrisii): Implications for transmission of devil facial tumour disease
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 614–622, August 2008
How to Cite
HAMEDE, R. K., MCCALLUM, H. and JONES, M. (2008), Seasonal, demographic and density-related patterns of contact between Tasmanian devils (Sarcophilus harrisii): Implications for transmission of devil facial tumour disease . Austral Ecology, 33: 614–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2007.01827.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!