The loss of aquatic and riparian plant communities: Implications for their consumers in a riverine food web
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 672–683, August 2008
How to Cite
DEEGAN, B. M. and GANF, G. G. (2008), The loss of aquatic and riparian plant communities: Implications for their consumers in a riverine food web. Austral Ecology, 33: 672–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2008.01834.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!