Present address: School for Environmental Research, Charles Darwin University, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
Environmental indicator potential of the dominant litter decomposer, Talitriator africana (Crustacea, Amphipoda) in Afrotemperate forests
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 737–746, September 2008
How to Cite
KOTZE, D. J. and LAWES, M. J. (2008), Environmental indicator potential of the dominant litter decomposer, Talitriator africana (Crustacea, Amphipoda) in Afrotemperate forests. Austral Ecology, 33: 737–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2008.01842.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication September 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!