Visible and invisible effects of hurricanes on forest ecosystems: an international review
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Ecological Society of Australia. No claim to original US government works
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 368–398, June 2008
How to Cite
LUGO, A. E. (2008), Visible and invisible effects of hurricanes on forest ecosystems: an international review. Austral Ecology, 33: 368–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2008.01894.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!