These authors made equal contributions to this paper and are listed in alphabetical order.
Plant functional traits explain interspecific differences in immediate cyclone damage to trees of an endangered rainforest community in north Queensland
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 451–461, June 2008
How to Cite
CURRAN, T. J., BROWN, R. L., EDWARDS, E., HOPKINS, K., KELLEY, C., MCCARTHY, E., POUNDS, E., SOLAN, R. and WOLF, J. (2008), Plant functional traits explain interspecific differences in immediate cyclone damage to trees of an endangered rainforest community in north Queensland. Austral Ecology, 33: 451–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2008.01900.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!