Habitat preferences of the noisy miner (Manorina melanocephala) – a propensity for prime real estate?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 306–316, May 2009
How to Cite
OLDLAND, J. M., TAYLOR, R. S. and CLARKE, M. F. (2009), Habitat preferences of the noisy miner (Manorina melanocephala) – a propensity for prime real estate?. Austral Ecology, 34: 306–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.01931.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication April 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- 3Incidence of competitors and landscape structure as predictors of woodland-dependent birds, Landscape Ecology, 2013, 28, 10, 1975, , , ,
- 5A reverse keystone species affects the landscape distribution of woodland avifauna: a case study using the Noisy Miner (Manorina melanocephala) and other Australian birds, Landscape Ecology, 2011, 26, 10, 1383, , , ,
- You have free access to this content6
- 7Declining woodland birds - is our science making a difference?, Emu, 2011, 111, 1, i, ,
- 8The causes of decline of birds of eucalypt woodlands: advances in our knowledge over the last 10 years, Emu, 2011, 111, 1, 1,