Geographic variations of seasonality and coexistence in communities: The role of diversity and climate
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 741–750, November 2009
How to Cite
CANAVERO, A., ARIM, M. and BRAZEIRO, A. (2009), Geographic variations of seasonality and coexistence in communities: The role of diversity and climate. Austral Ecology, 34: 741–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.01980.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!