Present address: Department of Botany and Zoology, Australian National University, ACT 0200, Australia
Superficial lizards in cold climates: Nest site choice along an elevational gradient
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 773–779, November 2009
How to Cite
DOODY, J. S. (2009), Superficial lizards in cold climates: Nest site choice along an elevational gradient. Austral Ecology, 34: 773–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.01983.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!