Patterns of species turnover in plant-pollinator communities along a precipitation gradient in Patagonia (Argentina)
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 University of Buenos Aires Journal compilation © 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 848–857, December 2009
How to Cite
DEVOTO, M., MEDAN, D., ROIG-ALSINA, A. and MONTALDO, N. H. (2009), Patterns of species turnover in plant-pollinator communities along a precipitation gradient in Patagonia (Argentina). Austral Ecology, 34: 848–857. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.01987.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!