Patterns and gradients of diversity in South Patagonian ombrotrophic peat bogs
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2010
How to Cite
KLEINEBECKER, T., HÖLZEL, N. and VOGEL, A. (2010), Patterns and gradients of diversity in South Patagonian ombrotrophic peat bogs. Austral Ecology, 35: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.02003.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!