Classifying the fire-response traits of plants: How reliable are species-level classifications?
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 264–273, May 2010
How to Cite
VIVIAN, L. M., DOHERTY, M. D. and CARY, G. J. (2010), Classifying the fire-response traits of plants: How reliable are species-level classifications?. Austral Ecology, 35: 264–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.02032.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!