Influence of fire severity on stand development of Araucaria araucana–Nothofagus pumilio stands in the Andean cordillera of south-central Chile
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 597–615, September 2010
How to Cite
GONZÁLEZ, M. E., VEBLEN, T. T. and SIBOLD, J. S. (2010), Influence of fire severity on stand development of Araucaria araucana–Nothofagus pumilio stands in the Andean cordillera of south-central Chile. Austral Ecology, 35: 597–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.02064.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!