Variation in ecophysiology and carbon economy of invasive and native woody vines of riparian zones in south-eastern Queensland
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 636–649, September 2010
How to Cite
OSUNKOYA, O. O., BAYLISS, D., PANETTA, F. D. and VIVIAN-SMITH, G. (2010), Variation in ecophysiology and carbon economy of invasive and native woody vines of riparian zones in south-eastern Queensland. Austral Ecology, 35: 636–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.02071.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!