Present address: UMR Biologie et Gestion des Adventices, INRA, UMR1210 Biologie et Gestion des Adventices, F-21000 Dijon, France.
Resprouting responses of trees in a fire-prone tropical savanna following severe tornado damage
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 685–694, September 2010
How to Cite
FRANKLIN, D. C., GUNTON, R. M., SCHATZ, J. and LAWES, M. J. (2010), Resprouting responses of trees in a fire-prone tropical savanna following severe tornado damage. Austral Ecology, 35: 685–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.02075.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!