Genetic variation of early height growth traits at the xeric limits of Austrocedrus chilensis (Cupressaceae)
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 825–836, November 2010
How to Cite
APARICIO, A. G., PASTORINO, M. J. and GALLO, L. A. (2010), Genetic variation of early height growth traits at the xeric limits of Austrocedrus chilensis (Cupressaceae). Austral Ecology, 35: 825–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2009.02090.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!