A bioregional analysis of the distribution of rainforest cover, deforestation and degradation in Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 9–24, February 2011
How to Cite
SHEARMAN, P. and BRYAN, J. (2011), A bioregional analysis of the distribution of rainforest cover, deforestation and degradation in Papua New Guinea. Austral Ecology, 36: 9–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2010.02111.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!