Conservation value of low fire frequency in tropical savannas: Ants in monsoonal northern Australia
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 497–503, August 2011
How to Cite
ANDERSEN, A. N. and HOFFMANN, B. D. (2011), Conservation value of low fire frequency in tropical savannas: Ants in monsoonal northern Australia. Austral Ecology, 36: 497–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2010.02151.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!