Current address: Department of Primary Industries – Victoria, PO Box 103, Geelong, Vic. 3220, Australia.
Impacts of an invasive willow (Salix × rubens) on riparian bird assemblages in south-eastern Australia
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 511–520, August 2011
How to Cite
HOLLAND-CLIFT, S., O'DOWD, D. J. and MAC NALLY, R. (2011), Impacts of an invasive willow (Salix × rubens) on riparian bird assemblages in south-eastern Australia. Austral Ecology, 36: 511–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2010.02178.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!