From lynx spiders to cotton: Behaviourally mediated predator effects over four trophic levels
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 687–697, September 2011
How to Cite
WHITEHOUSE, M. E. A., MANSFIELD, S., BARNETT, M. C. and BROUGHTON, K. (2011), From lynx spiders to cotton: Behaviourally mediated predator effects over four trophic levels. Austral Ecology, 36: 687–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2010.02204.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!