Present address: Institute of Ecology, Friedrich-Schiller-University, Dornburger Street 159, 07743 Jena, Germany (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Performance and fate of tree seedlings on and around nests of the leaf-cutting ant Atta cephalotes: Ecological filters in a fragmented forest
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 779–790, November 2011
How to Cite
MEYER, S. T., LEAL, I. R., TABARELLI, M. and WIRTH, R. (2011), Performance and fate of tree seedlings on and around nests of the leaf-cutting ant Atta cephalotes: Ecological filters in a fragmented forest. Austral Ecology, 36: 779–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2010.02217.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!