Habitat invasion risk assessment based on Landsat 5 data, exemplified by the shrub Rosa rubiginosa in southern Argentina
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 870–880, November 2011
How to Cite
ZIMMERMANN, H., VON WEHRDEN, H., DAMASCOS, M. A., BRAN, D., WELK, E., RENISON, D. and HENSEN, I. (2011), Habitat invasion risk assessment based on Landsat 5 data, exemplified by the shrub Rosa rubiginosa in southern Argentina. Austral Ecology, 36: 870–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2010.02230.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!