Impact of grazing on species composition: Adding complexity to a generalized model
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 881–890, December 2011
How to Cite
OESTERHELD, M. and SEMMARTIN, M. (2011), Impact of grazing on species composition: Adding complexity to a generalized model. Austral Ecology, 36: 881–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2010.02235.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!