Present addresses: Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts, GPO Box 787, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia;
Integrating revegetation with management methods to rehabilitate coastal vegetation invaded by Bitou bush (Chrysanthemoides monilifera ssp. rotundata) in Australia
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 78–89, February 2012
How to Cite
VRANJIC, J. A., MORIN, L., REID, A. M. and GROVES, R. H. (2012), Integrating revegetation with management methods to rehabilitate coastal vegetation invaded by Bitou bush (Chrysanthemoides monilifera ssp. rotundata) in Australia. Austral Ecology, 37: 78–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02242.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!