Multi-scale ant diversity in savanna woodlands: an intercontinental comparison
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 983–992, December 2011
How to Cite
CAMPOS, R. I., VASCONCELOS, H. L., ANDERSEN, A. N., FRIZZO, T. L. M. and SPENA, K. C. (2011), Multi-scale ant diversity in savanna woodlands: an intercontinental comparison. Austral Ecology, 36: 983–992. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02255.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!