Size delays female senescence in a medium sized marsupial: The effects of maternal traits on annual fecundity in the northern brown bandicoot (Isoodon macrourus)
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 313–322, May 2012
How to Cite
PRICE-REES, S. J., CONGDON, B. C. and KROCKENBERGER, A. K. (2012), Size delays female senescence in a medium sized marsupial: The effects of maternal traits on annual fecundity in the northern brown bandicoot (Isoodon macrourus). Austral Ecology, 37: 313–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02279.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!