Response of plant species and life form diversity to variable fire histories and biomass in the jarrah forest of south-west Australia
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 330–338, May 2012
How to Cite
PEKIN, B. K., WITTKUHN, R. S., BOER, M. M., MACFARLANE, C. and GRIERSON, P. F. (2012), Response of plant species and life form diversity to variable fire histories and biomass in the jarrah forest of south-west Australia. Austral Ecology, 37: 330–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02280.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!