Host preference of a temperate mistletoe: Disproportional infection on three co-occurring host species influenced by differential success
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 339–345, May 2012
How to Cite
LEMAITRE, A. B., TRONCOSO, A. J. and NIEMEYER, H. M. (2012), Host preference of a temperate mistletoe: Disproportional infection on three co-occurring host species influenced by differential success. Austral Ecology, 37: 339–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02281.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!