Can differences in the structure of larval, juvenile and adult coral-reef fish assemblages be detected at the family level?
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 374–382, May 2012
How to Cite
CARASSOU, L., WANTIEZ, L., PONTON, D. and KULBICKI, M. (2012), Can differences in the structure of larval, juvenile and adult coral-reef fish assemblages be detected at the family level?. Austral Ecology, 37: 374–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02291.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!