Predicting the environmental niche of the genus Phymaturus: Are palluma and patagonicus groups ecologically differentiated?
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 392–400, May 2012
How to Cite
DEBANDI, G., CORBALÁN, V., SCOLARO, J. A. and ROIG-JUÑENT, S. A. (2012), Predicting the environmental niche of the genus Phymaturus: Are palluma and patagonicus groups ecologically differentiated?. Austral Ecology, 37: 392–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02295.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication August 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reptiles of Chubut province, Argentina: richness, diversity, conservation status and geographic distribution maps, ZooKeys, 2015, 498, 103, , ,
- 3Basking behaviour in two sympatric herbivorous lizards (Liolaemidae:Phymaturus) from the Payunia volcanic region of Argentina, Journal of Natural History, 2013, 47, 19-20, 1365, ,
- 4Thermal ecology of two sympatric saxicolous lizards of the genus Phymaturus from the Payunia region (Argentina), Journal of Thermal Biology, 2013, 38, 7, 384, , ,
- 5Understanding the ecological niche to elucidate spatial strategies of the southernmost Tupinambis lizards, Amphibia-Reptilia, 2013, 34, 4, 551, , , , ,