Present address: Cooperative Wildlife Research Laboratory, Department of Zoology, 251 Life Sciences II, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 62901, USA.
Hierarchical resource selection by impala in a savanna environment
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 401–412, May 2012
How to Cite
VAN DER MERWE, J. and MARSHAL, J. P. (2012), Hierarchical resource selection by impala in a savanna environment. Austral Ecology, 37: 401–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02297.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!