Present address: Escuela de Ciencias Ambientales, Universidad Católica de Temuco-Chile, Casilla 15-D Temuco, Chile.
Algivory in food webs of three temperate Andean rivers
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 440–451, June 2012
How to Cite
SCHMID-ARAYA, J. M., FIGUEROA HERNANDEZ, D., SCHMID, P. E. and DROUOT, C. (2012), Algivory in food webs of three temperate Andean rivers. Austral Ecology, 37: 440–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02298.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!