Bird diversity patterns in Neotropical temperate farmlands: The role of environmental factors and trophic groups in the spring and autumn
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 547–555, August 2012
How to Cite
APELLANIZ, M., BELLOCQ, M. I. and FILLOY, J. (2012), Bird diversity patterns in Neotropical temperate farmlands: The role of environmental factors and trophic groups in the spring and autumn. Austral Ecology, 37: 547–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02311.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!