Latitudinal patterns and regionalization of plant diversity along a 4270-km gradient in continental Chile
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 500–509, June 2012
How to Cite
BANNISTER, J. R., VIDAL, O. J., TENEB, E. and SANDOVAL, V. (2012), Latitudinal patterns and regionalization of plant diversity along a 4270-km gradient in continental Chile. Austral Ecology, 37: 500–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02312.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!