Present address: Charles Darwin University, PO Box 148, Christmas Island, WA 6798, Australia.
Improving biodiversity monitoring
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 285–294, May 2012
How to Cite
LINDENMAYER, D. B., GIBBONS, P., BOURKE, M., BURGMAN, M., DICKMAN, C. R., FERRIER, S., FITZSIMONS, J., FREUDENBERGER, D., GARNETT, S. T., GROVES, C., HOBBS, R. J., KINGSFORD, R. T., KREBS, C., LEGGE, S., LOWE, A. J., MCLEAN, R., MONTAMBAULT, J., POSSINGHAM, H., RADFORD, J., ROBINSON, D., SMALLBONE, L., THOMAS, D., VARCOE, T., VARDON, M., WARDLE, G., WOINARSKI, J. and ZERGER, A. (2012), Improving biodiversity monitoring. Austral Ecology, 37: 285–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02314.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!