Does body size influence thermal biology and diet of a python (Morelia spilota imbricata)?
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 583–591, August 2012
How to Cite
BRYANT, G. L., DE TORES, P. J., WARREN, K. A. and FLEMING, P. A. (2012), Does body size influence thermal biology and diet of a python (Morelia spilota imbricata)?. Austral Ecology, 37: 583–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02318.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!