Role of environmental and spatial processes in structuring anuran communities across a tropical rain forest
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 865–873, December 2012
How to Cite
ROJAS-AHUMADA, D. P., LANDEIRO, V. L. and MENIN, M. (2012), Role of environmental and spatial processes in structuring anuran communities across a tropical rain forest. Austral Ecology, 37: 865–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02330.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!