Epiphyte grazing enhances productivity of remnant seagrass patches
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 885–892, December 2012
How to Cite
VERHOEVEN, M. P. C., KELAHER, B. P., BISHOP, M. J. and RALPH, P. J. (2012), Epiphyte grazing enhances productivity of remnant seagrass patches. Austral Ecology, 37: 885–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02332.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!