The effect of long-term repeated burning and fire exclusion on above- and below-ground Blackbutt (Eucalyptus pilularis) forest vegetation assemblages
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 767–778, November 2012
How to Cite
LEWIS, T., REIF, M., PRENDERGAST, E. and TRAN, C. (2012), The effect of long-term repeated burning and fire exclusion on above- and below-ground Blackbutt (Eucalyptus pilularis) forest vegetation assemblages. Austral Ecology, 37: 767–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02337.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!