Do miners (Manorina spp.) affect bird assemblages in continuous savanna woodlands in north-eastern Australia?
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 779–788, November 2012
How to Cite
KUTT, A. S., VANDERDUYS, E. P., PERRY, J. J. and PERKINS, G. C. (2012), Do miners (Manorina spp.) affect bird assemblages in continuous savanna woodlands in north-eastern Australia?. Austral Ecology, 37: 779–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02338.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication November 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1The impacts of fire on birds in Australia's tropical savannas, Emu, 2013, 113, 4, 319, ,
- 2Upland savannas: the vertebrate fauna of largely unknown but significant habitat in north-eastern Queensland, Australian Zoologist, 2012, 36, 1, 59, , ,